Aroma Life - Medical Health Products
Aroma Life is one of Israel’s largest importers and marketing enterprises in the field of the health product medication, nutritional supplement, vitamin and medical device categories. In addition to Aroma Life's import and marketing activities – Aroma Life is involved very intensely in the development of unique and novel products that have proven a great success – one example of which – a joint collaboration with Teva with the launching of Phytoguard – a food supplement developed by Aroma-Life and marketed in conjunction with Teva throughout the Israeli market.
Founded in 1997 by three partners, who shared a common vision of developing original health products, Aroma Life has become a successful marketing company cooperating with leading research laboratories, pharmacists, physicians, nutritionists and food engineers in the development of innovative health products for the welfare of the general public.
Aroma Life represents numerous leading health product manufacturers from around the world including Primavera - essential oils from Germany, Dr. Hauschka organic cosmetics from Germany, Floragyn - gynecological products from Italy and more.
Aroma Life is currently a leader on the Israeli market in a number of categories:
* Vitamins for children – Medibear series of children's vitamins; Dora the Explorer Vitamin C & Multivitamin.
* Aromatherapy – the Primavera Life essential oils.
* Homeopathy for babies – the “Dr. Yanshuf” (Dr. Owl) series of homeopathic baby syrups.
* Omega 3 – the TRIOGUARD series.
* PEGLAX – the solution to constipation without addiction.
* ALGICAL- the solution for heartburn and reflux.
* Gynecological products – Floragyn series of products including Floragyn ovules, Floragyn Lavage and Floragyn gel.
* Phytoguard - food supplement for reduction of cholesterol.
* CoQ10 – Ultrasome Q-10 clinically proven Q-10.
* TEVA – exclusive distribution rights for a wide range of products.
* CURADEN (SWISS) - top quality dental apparatus.
* BST – Bed Sore Treatment – patented apparatus for the treatment of bed sores. Clinically proven.
The products are sold at over 1,500 points of sale throughout Israel, including pharmaceutical chains, hospitals, pharmacies, natural products stories, and retirement homes.
Aroma Life has developed unique marketing methodologies and processes. With an extensive marketing infrastructure, which includes promotional and sales teams, and one of the world’s best distribution systems, reaching over 3,500 points daily. The company’s distribution infrastructure makes it possible for its products to reach the end consumer without the touch of a human hand.
Training and promotion
Aroma Life believes in enhancing the public’s awareness and knowledge in the matters that constitute the company’s core business. The company invests considerable resources in conferences for doctors and pharmacists - the direct link to the consumer. Training seminars, workshops and consultations on topics concerning product development are all part of Aroma Life's belief that education and awareness are the key to the promotion of its products and their effectiveness on the consumers wellbeing and health. Clinical trials and their publications are also part of the promotion resources used.